Delta Steel and Pine Stool
Seat dimension is: 12.5” x 12.5 “ triangle 2” thick
Base is 29-1/2” h , top plate is 5 ... more Seat dimension is: 12.5” x 12.5 “ triangle 2” thick
Base is 29-1/2” h , top plate is 5” DIA , bottom is 18” x 18” x 18” triangle, Foot rest is 10.5” off the floor.
Overall height: 30" H
Weight 11 lbs.
Inspired by vintage aeronautical and automotive design, the Delta stool combines a lightweight dynamic steel frame with an exquisitely finished oiled American heart pine seat. The stool is designed to move slightly with the user for enhanced comfort similar to a modern skyscraper that sways in high winds. Antique black patina finish with bronze accents. 1”x 1/8” steel flat bar assembly. less
- 12.5ʺW × 12.5ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $84
- Free Local Pickup in Brooklyn, NY
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 11222. 20837 does not qualify.
Oblik studio inc in Brooklyn, NY
Oblik studio is a custom mixed metal fabrication and design shop in Brooklyn NY owned ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.