Vintage 3 Drawer Rustic Bench
We fell in love with collecting these vintage and antique Chinese benches because they are so versatile. We can picture ...
more We fell in love with collecting these vintage and antique Chinese benches because they are so versatile. We can picture them in a million different interiors, a million styles. This zebra cushion looks so cool with the faded-color of this wood. Love it. Perfect for the end of a bed, or extra seating anywhere.
THE MAKING OF THIS PIECE — We travel the world in search of beautifully designed furnishings. When we discover a piece that consumes us, that inspires us, we collect it. Each piece is treated as a blank canvas. Our designers artistically select the perfect hide from our unparalleled collection of the finest South African zebra hides, Brazilian cowhides, and New Zealand sheepskins. Working with our master upholsterers, the designers’ vision is brought to life, creating what are truly, works of art. If you are one who values fine design, and who wants what no one else has, we are thrilled you discovered Forsyth. less
- 51.0ʺW × 14.5ʺD × 23.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $399
- Free Local Pickup in Charleston, SC
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Forsyth in Charleston, SC
The Art of One of A Kind Furniture - Forsyth travels the world in search of ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.