Massimo Baistrocchi, Fishbone, Etching, 20th Century
Fishbone'''' is a beautiful print in etching technique, realized by Massimo Baistrocchi. Numbered 19/50. Illegible Hand signed, on the lower … moreFishbone'''' is a beautiful print in etching technique, realized by Massimo Baistrocchi. Numbered 19/50. Illegible Hand signed, on the lower right. Image Dimensions: 9.8 x 11.5 cm This print represents a fishbone, with attention to every detail; this suggests the artist''s unbridled interest in the animal world. Massimo Baistrocchi: Baistrocchi, a multi-faceted artist, traveled during his childhood following his ambassador father around the world, and in adulthood, having followed his parent''s career. '''' Baistrocchi''s works have a character and meanings that go beyond the local to open up to countless cultural references, which pass from East to West, following not only the paths of the diplomat, but above all those of the passionate and lover of primitive art, of Prehistoric monuments, of very different cultural forms. In the early 1960s Baistrocchi began painting nudes in abstract spaces. Then, the enthralling discovery of etching and hence the meticulous study of the zoomorphic world, so much so that it earned the nickname of animal rights artist. During his stay in Russia, and we are now at the beginning of the Eighties, he returned to painting, but this time in and abstract key. From these experiences, ''''de animalibus'''' and ''''abstracta'''', the period of ''''collages'''' will begin. He prepares his collages following schemes from which emerge both a clear ordering principle and and inclination to the meticulous, factors that lead him to satisfy a personal aesthetic research, aimed tout ''''simplement'''' to and immediate satisfaction of the eye. less
- 13.78ʺW × 0.39ʺD × 10.24ʺH
- Art Subjects
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Unknown, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good — This vintage item remains fully functional, but it shows sign of age through scuffs, dings, faded finishes, minimal … moreGood — This vintage item remains fully functional, but it shows sign of age through scuffs, dings, faded finishes, minimal upholstery defects, or visible repairs\. Please note that an additional handling period of up to 4 weeks may apply to this item less
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs