Sergio Barletta - Homage to Paul Kee - Original Ink and Tempera - 1960s
Homage to Paul Kee is an original drawing artwork in ink and tempera, realized by Sergio Barletta in 1960s. Hand-signed … moreHomage to Paul Kee is an original drawing artwork in ink and tempera, realized by Sergio Barletta in 1960s. Hand-signed and date on the lower right. In good conditions. Sergio Barletta (1934) is an Italian cartoonist and illustrator, who has also published some humorous and political satire books. From the age of 22 is active in Rome, where he worked as an illustrator and art director in some monthly magazines like “Costume”, Diners Club house organ, BP Review, IBM, and others. In 1965 started the joint-working with Marino Gallery in Rome, and in 1966 in Milan with Humour Graphic’s group, at Levi Gallery and others in the following years. In these years graphic work and illustration are mixed with painting and photography, also with satirical drawings for Rinascita, weekly of the Italian communist party; Azione Sociale, weekly of ACLI Catholic Workers Association; movie posters, advertising for Gucci, some writings for Popular Photography Italiana, lay-outs, writings and illustrations for Avinews, bimonthly for tour operators and so on. During the eighties he starts a long co-operation with satirical weekly “Il Sale”, complemented by a book with Ottaviano edizioni in Milan and others publications in Turin and Rome, all of satirical drawings. In this period he collaborates with Linus, the most important Italian comics monthly, and Harakiri, a humour weekly published in France. Personal and group exhibitions of paintings, collages, drawings, photographs Galleria Marino – Roma, 1965 Galleria Levi – Milano, 1966 Galleria Petronio – Bologna, 1967 Galleria d’arte moderna Villa Reale – Milano, 1967 Palazzo Costanzi – Trieste, 1967 Galleria del Naviglio – Milano, 1967 Galleria Marino – Roma, 1967 Galleria Libreria Renzo Cortina – Milano, 1968 Galleria Libreria Renzo Cortina – Milano, 1969 Society Art’s Club – Messina, 1970 Galleria Marino – Roma, 1970 Galleria Libreria Renzo Cortina – Milano, 1972 Galleria Marino – Roma, 1972 Galleria Il Diaframma – Milano, 1973 Galleria Libreria Renzo Cortina – Milano, 1974 Galleria Il Ventaglio – Firenze, 1975 Galleria Marino – Roma, 1975 Palazzo Gonfalonieri – Milano, 1976 Bedford House Gallery – London, 1977 Galleria Apicella – Bonn, 1979 Civico Museo Archeologico – Milano, 1980 Palazzo Barberini – Roma, 1981 Palazzo delle Stelline – Milano, 1981 Castello Sforzesco Biblioteca Trivulziana – Milano, 1982 Civico Museo Archeologico – Milano, 1983 Biblioteca Sormani – Milano, 1983 Club Migros – Milano, 1985 Centrodomus – Milano, 1985 Galleria Vittorio Emanuele – Milano, 1988 Galleria d’Arte ex libris – Roma, 1989 Civico Museo Archeologico – Milano, 1989 Palazzo delle Stelline – Milano, 1990 Palazzo d’Arte – triennale Milano, 1991 Galleria Molica Guid’Arte – Roma, 1991 Molica Gallery, West Broadway – New York, 1991 Civico Museo Archeologico – Milano, 1992 Palazzo Mediceo – Serravezza, 1994 Lalit Kala Akademi – New Delhi, 2005 Birla Academy of Art and Culture – Calcutta, 2005 Galleria Marino – Roma, 2011 less
- 7.48ʺW × 0.39ʺD × 4.72ʺH
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Unknown, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Good — This vintage item remains fully functional, but it shows sign of age through scuffs, dings, faded finishes, minimal … moreGood — This vintage item remains fully functional, but it shows sign of age through scuffs, dings, faded finishes, minimal upholstery defects, or visible repairs\. Please note that an additional handling period of up to 4 weeks may apply to this item less
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs