Vintage Floral Oil Painting by Henri-Roidot
Beautiful oil painting from the 1950s by highly-collected listed artist Henri Roidot (1877-1960). Dark aqua vase on a table with ...
Beautiful oil painting from the 1950s by highly-collected listed artist Henri Roidot (1877-1960). Dark aqua vase on a table with early summer flowers. Soft to dark pink roses and white daisies/mums with yellow centers. Signed Roidot on bottom right.
48" W x 25" H x 1 5/8" D.
Frame is thin and outlines the painting simply. Wood is dark bronze color gilt gold made the correct Italian way with red boule under layer. Typical black paint specs randomly applied on from which was the style at the time.
Item is in good condition. Painting has lots of crazing. Looks like in one spot on the vase where the paint is gone, but looks like a reflection and may actually be there on purpose. On the back, it looks like the artist used his palette with such strength that you can feel the petals on the canvas. Some corner scuffing on the frame. Nothing that interferes with the quality and appeal of this fine painting. An impressive addition to any room. less
- 48.0ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 25.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Corte Madera, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 94925.
Maureen O. in Corte Madera, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.