Danish Teak Secretary by Nils Jonsson for Drying Furniture Factory, 1960s
Very beautiful and minimalistic vintage designer secretary original from the 1960s. Designed by nils jonsson for hnj/hjn møbler (hans nikolaj …
moreVery beautiful and minimalistic vintage designer secretary original from the 1960s. Designed by nils jonsson for hnj/hjn møbler (hans nikolaj jensen / tørring møbelfabrik). Made in denmark. Made of high quality teak wood. Three large drawers with a nicely worked flap that can be opened inside. Very good condition with few signs of use consistent with age.
dimensions: w 90 x h 109 x d 44cm
height to the worktop 68cm less
- 35.43ʺW × 17.32ʺD × 42.91ʺH
- Nils Jonsson
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Unknown, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Surface Has Been Polished Surface Has Been Polished less
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
- Mid-Century Modern Secretary Desks
- Wood Secretary Desks
- Teak Secretary Desks
- New and Custom Secretary Desks
- New and Custom Secretary Desks in Los Angeles
- New and Custom Wood Secretary Desks
- Used Mahogany Secretary Desks
- Used Oak Secretary Desks
- Used Secretary Desks
- Used Walnut Secretary Desks
- Used Wood Secretary Desks
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs