Javanese "Golden Ganesh" Pillow Cover
What's not to love? Its elegant metallic golden fabric color was made from hand-woven Ikat fabric from Central Java by ...
moreWhat's not to love? Its elegant metallic golden fabric color was made from hand-woven Ikat fabric from Central Java by skillful Indonesian artisans from traditionally processed strings. We love the color gradient on the stripes - it just gives its metallic fabric more shine. When you put your hand on this fabric, you can feel its 3D texture from the meticulous weaving pattern, making this pillow cover look amazing!
Enjoy two different design on each pillow sides. The front part is decorated with blue and silver striped details, while the other part shows perfect shiny gold decorative Ikat woven fabric.
- Made from traditionally hand-woven Ikat fabric from Central Java, Indonesia
- Dry clean only!
- High-quality hand-woven Ikat / Tenun fabric on both sides, in different designs
- Insert not included
- Listing for 1 piece only (there is a second available - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested)
- High quality Japanese hidden zipper
The seller says:
These pillow covers are 100% new. I curated this fabric myself from Central Java on my recent "coming home" trip to Indonesia. Then I decided to make pillow covers from these beautiful fabrics. Only 2 pieces available for this design, so grab them fast!
About the seller:
Brunna Co. provides wide selections of exotic pillows. For now, we curate fabrics from Indonesian woven artists/crafters & Batik crafters, but in the future, there are possibilities that we would also curate exotic fabrics from various Asian countries.
Each of Brunna Co's pillows is made of handmade fabric, from traditionally processed strings coloring. Each beautiful pattern shown on our pillow covers either are manually woven by hand - using traditional wooden woven tools, or either hand-drawn & hand-stamped. No machinery involved in the making of our pillow fabric, and we believe it makes our collections precious and collectible. less
- 20ʺW × 5ʺD × 20ʺH
- Condition Notes
Brunna.Co in La Jolla, CA
Brunna.co brings the finest Indonesian handmade Home Decor and Lifestyle collections directly from local ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.