George Smith Pink Signature Armchair
This product is no longer available.
George Smith Pink Signature Standard Chair
Tradition meets Punk - This is a cool and unique take on the classic George ... more George Smith Pink Signature Standard Chair
Tradition meets Punk - This is a cool and unique take on the classic George Smith "Signature Standard" Chair. It is upholstered in a linen-canvas like fabric that appears to have been custom painted with hot pink brush strokes. A true one-of-a-kind piece.
The shape of the chair is classic - English rolled arms, tight back, feather-down seat cushion and turned wood legs on brass castors. George Smith is synonymous with the very best of fine English furniture. Each piece is hand-crafted in Northern England.
Dimensions: L 30.0" × W 41.0" × H 33.0"
This chair is in very good condition with minor wear. less
- 41.0ʺW × 30.0ʺD × 33.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- George Smith
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New York, NY
- $125 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 15 miles of 10027.
Right Meets Left Interior Design in New York, NY
Interior Design Firm Based In New York City
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 4Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.