Richard Attilio Moquin, Untitled #4
Artist: Richard Attilio Moquin (American, born 1934)
Title: Untitled #4
Paper: B.F.K Rives
Image size: 13.75 … moreArtist: Richard Attilio Moquin (American, born 1934)
Title: Untitled #4
Paper: B.F.K Rives
Image size: 13.75 x 9.75 inches
paper size: 20.5 x 15 inches
Signature: Signed and dated in pencil by the artist lower right
Printer: The artist
About the artist.
Richard Attilio Moquin, was born on July 1, 1934 in San Francisco, California, United States. Son of Frances Joseph and Lillian (Annunzio) Moquin.
His art education included, Associate of Arts, City College, San Francisco, 1958. Bachelor, San Francisco State College. Master of Arts, San Francisco State College, 1964.
Exhibited in group shows at Richmond Art Center, 1962, group shows, Walnut Creek Annual, 1964, San Francisco Museum Art, 1965, San Francisco Art Fair, 1966, deYoung Museum, San Francisco, 1966, Everson Museum, Syracuse, NY, 1966; Crafts V Crocker Gallery, Sacramento, 1967, Sacramento State Fair, 1968, Stanford Sculpture, 1970, San Francisco State University 1972, Chico State College , 1972, Candad International, 1973, Oakland Museum, 1974, College Marin, Kentfield, California, 1975, Marin Art and Garden Center, 1977, Elemants Gallery, 1978, 1979, one-man shows include Quay Gallery, San Francisco, 1970, Ames Gallery, Berkeley, California, 1972, AG Gallery, Stinson Beach, California, 1976, Richmond Art Center, California, 1976, Meyer Breier Wise Gallery, San Francisco, 1980, Gallery Paule Anglim, San Francisco, 1984. The work of Richard Attilio Moquin is held in numerous collections in the San Francisco bay area and the U.S less
Typical Shipping: 7-14 days
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs