Robert Kipniss Lithograph
This product is no longer available.
This exceptional lithograph is very representative of Robert Kipniss’ wonderful work. The print is titled "Gateway" and was done in ...
moreThis exceptional lithograph is very representative of Robert Kipniss’ wonderful work. The print is titled "Gateway" and was done in 1978. It depicts trees, a wall and a gateway and a small structure in a quiet, serene manner. There is a wonderful variety of textures of foliage in the print. The long shadows add to the serenity of the scene.
It is signed in pencil in the lower right Kipniss and in the lower left, it is numbered 18/25, a very small edition. It measures 13 1/2 in x 16 1/2 in image and 19 in x 22 in the sheet. It is in excellent condition. There are no tears, holes, fading. There is some very, very faint yellowing discoloration in the margins where the mat was, all about 3/8” from the image itself. You may be able to discern this very minor imperfection.
There is archival tape on the top edge that will be helpful if and when you re-mat and frame the print. I will ship the print rolled in a tube unless you specify otherwise (please contact email@example.com to inquire). It has a metal frame and linen mat that I can ship, but it will cost more - again, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in this option.
I ship USPS Priority. Buyer pays for shipping.
About the artist:
Robert Kipniss was born in New York, New York in 1931. He studied at the Art Students League, New York; Wittenberg University, Ohio; and the University of Iowa where he received a B.A. in English Literature in 1952 and a M.F.A. in Painting and Art History in 1954. Kipniss has received numerous awards throughout his career and in 1998 was elected to the Royal Society of Painter-Printmakers, London, England. His work has been collected by numerous prominent museums and galleries throughout the world including the British Museum, London; the Art Institute of Chicago; the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York; the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston; and the Los Angeles County Museum of Art. less
- 22ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 19ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Paul M. in San Francisco, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.