Vintage Writing Desk and Nesting Bench
This product is no longer available.
Dark wood Santa Barbara Mission-style writing desk and nesting bench. Circa 1900s.
Fabulous entryway piece—elegant functional corridor statement. Perfect ... more Dark wood Santa Barbara Mission-style writing desk and nesting bench. Circa 1900s.
Fabulous entryway piece—elegant functional corridor statement. Perfect for an alcove or wide wall. As a writing desk, it has a slimmer profile with a dramatic silhouette.
A minimalist set, this desk and bench are petite yet useful. Tabletop space for decor and practical need with an open drawer to encourage manageable 'essentials' as part of its working charm.
Grace, form, and function make this nod to the 'penned note' days extra special.
• Adaptable & chic
• Country/Cottage style
• Understated elegance
• Unique and functional desk design
• Ornate yet simple 'discretion' barrier
• Chair tucks under desk creating a solid silhouette
Please Note: the 'bench' has been refurbished as some damage had lifted the solid wood plane. I appreciate the character and natural 'well worn' affect of time and use. less
- 25.5ʺW × 14.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Sacramento, CA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
The House of FRINGE in Sacramento, CA
The House of FRINGE is a marvelous, magical, bohemian modern VINTAGE-CENTRIC lovefest! This SACTO landmark ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.