French Wine Box Industrial Bar Cart
Calling all bar cart fanatics! Here we have a unique bar cart made from French wood wine crates. The cool ...
more Calling all bar cart fanatics! Here we have a unique bar cart made from French wood wine crates. The cool sleek industrial feel will look great with any interior. These carts will be featuring various vintages and regions. Our bar carts are small and will fit anywhere. We sell many of these for night tables, utility carts, and magazine trays.
Let me know your zip code so I can quote a cheaper shipping charge on the East Coast!
If you have a special preference of white wine or red wine, then let Chairish support know and I will try to accommodate you. The boxes will be from France.
I have shown how a simple tray can be added on top of the bottom box to hide anything you might place in the bottom and give you more storage space. This tray is available separately for $20. Again, if interested in this tray please contact Chairish support.. I can ship together. I am not including it in the sale as it may not be everyone's taste. It is fairly easy to find a tray which will fit inside the bottom box.
This bar cart does include antique wheels, which not every cart will have. These are not easy to find in a set of 4.
13" wide by 20" deep x 35" tall including the handle. less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $339
- Free Local Pickup in Framingham, MA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Past Prezence - SensationWear in Framingham, MA
Unique one of a kind objects of collectible housewares from all over the world. We ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- 3 Tier Bar Carts
- Acrylic Bar Carts
- Antique Bar Carts
- Bar Carts with Wine Racks
- Boston Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Brown Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chrome Bar Carts
- Coffee Bar Carts
- Corner Bar Carts
- French Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- French Country Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Globe Bar Carts
- Industrial Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Large Bar Carts
- Outdoor Bar Carts
- Rolling Bar Carts
- Round Bar Carts
- Shabby Chic Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Small Bar Carts
- Vintage Bar Carts
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.