Mid-Century Salterini Nesting Tables - Set of 3
And a pop of color to your patio or dress up your deck with this set of three turquoise ombré ...
moreAnd a pop of color to your patio or dress up your deck with this set of three turquoise ombré Mid-Century Modern iron metal mesh nesting tables designed by Maurizio Tempestini for Salterini.
What's not to love about nesting tables? They are some of the most functional space saving types of occasional furniture, that are also highly stylized and never off trend.
Do you love turquoise or a color pop in your decor? Well, so do I! This great set of heavy-weight outdoor tables have been refreshed and revived in 3 different dark-to-light turquoise tones, for a cool "ombré" effect. They have been rust treated and sealed to ensure long lasting use. They have a classic Mid-Century Modern styling, with inverted V-shaped legs, double curled loops, and rectangular shaped diamond mesh tops. They nestle perfectly to each other, but also look great separately. So don't be afraid to spread the love around your backyard/patio or indoor space. They are great for plants, also great for entertaining to put appetizers, hors d'oeuvres, rest cocktails, use as extra seating, etc.
These tables are in great vintage condition. They are strong, sturdy, stable, and structurally sound. There are no bends, breaks, rust or corrosion. In better condition than I've ever seen these vintage outdoor tables. Possibly stored indoors and brought out for entertaining. An awesome set that will last you a lifetime! LOVE these!
:: D I M E N S I O N S ::
Large- 20 1/2" L x 14 1/2" W x 19" H
Medium- 18 1/2" L x 14 1/2" W x 18" H
Small- 16 1/2" L x 14 1/2" W x 17" H less
- 20.5ʺW × 14.5ʺD × 19ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.