Vintage Ethan Allen Bamboo Rattan Bar Cart
This product is no longer available.
This stunning portable console/bar cart/butler tray/side table/etc., is made by Ethan Allan, a company well-known for ...
more This stunning portable console/bar cart/butler tray/side table/etc., is made by Ethan Allan, a company well-known for "creating icons of livable luxury". It is extremely versatile, effortlessly stylish, superior quality- truly an ideal piece of furniture!
It will add a hint of Mid-Century island style to an entryway, a dining room, a living room, a bedroom, a patio, pool area, etc. This multifunctional table/ cart can transition from Bohemian Chic to classically nautical to cheerfully Modern, just by switching out accessories. Treat it as a portable console by styling it with trays and decorative objects in addition to liquor decanters and glassware for a fabulous social. Display fresh flowers, a beautiful lamp, your favorite coffee table books, and some photo frames for a stylish behind the sofa table. Endless possibilities and a great way to show personal style and creativity.
Beautifully crafted, this high-quality piece exudes a casual chic style yet manages to be utterly timeless as well.
The gorgeous two-tier oval frame is constructed of strong and durable thick natural bamboo rattan featuring genuine leather wrapped bindings, and spacious tightly woven rattan surfaces offering ample storage and display. The top is a large, 6-stacked, dual handle removable bamboo serving tray- a fantastic option for the perfect host so you can mingle and serve cocktails and/or appetizers when entertaining. When lifted it exposes a solid teak wood surface top that doubles as another usable surface if you're using the tray elsewhere. The tray nestles perfectly on top of the stepped surface to prevent any movement or sliding. It has beautiful solid brass ball caster wheels that roll smooth and perfect, providing convenient mobility and the best portable party around. The striking X-form open, bent fretwork details create a piece that's light and airy while making a bold graphic statement. The perfect way to add texture and dimension, plus laid-back, fresh, and adventurous style to a room!
This PERFECT transitional table/serving cart offers functionality, adaptable style, and will be an eye-catching addition to any living space! IN LOVE.
Excellent, near mint, vintage condition- wear consistent with age and history. No dents, dings, fraying, cracking, visible damage or repairs. Heavy-weight, sound, stable, and sturdy. Surface tops are all in perfect condition. Smooth-rolling casters. Leather wrapping is perfect. Protective gloss finish is perfect. Ethan Allen brass hallmark plate on the teak surface below the serving tray as well as the original sticker on the bottom. A very well taken care of piece that will last you a lifetime.
17 1/2" Clearance less
- 30ʺW × 20ʺD × 36ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
- Boho Chic, British Colonial, Chinoiserie, Hollywood Regency, Mid-Century Modern, Nautical, Transitional
- Ethan Allen
- Ethan Allen
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Los Angeles, CA
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 91040.
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD in Los Angeles, CA
ELECTRIC | MARIGOLD offers a blend of timeless & eclectic hand picked furniture & home décor with new ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 6Ask the Seller / View All
- 3 Tier Bar Carts
- Acrylic Bar Carts
- Antique Bar Carts
- Asian Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Bamboo Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Bar Carts with Wine Racks
- Boho Chic Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Brass Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- British Colonial Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Brown Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chinoiserie Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Chrome Bar Carts
- Coffee Bar Carts
- Corner Bar Carts
- Ethan Allen Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Globe Bar Carts
- Hollywood Regency Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Large Bar Carts
- Los Angeles Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Metal Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Mid-Century Modern Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Nautical Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Outdoor Bar Carts
- Rattan Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Rolling Bar Carts
- Round Bar Carts
- Rustic Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Small Bar Carts
- Traditional Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Transitional Bar Carts & Dry Bars
- Vintage Bar Carts
- Wood Bar Carts & Dry Bars
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about less than 3 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-14 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.