Antique Medical Books - Set of 4
Set of four vintage & antique medical books. Condition range from excellent to poor. See below for details.
Dr. Chase ... moreSet of four vintage & antique medical books. Condition range from excellent to poor. See below for details.
Dr. Chase Recipes or Information For Everyone - 1866
An Invaluable Collection Of About Eight Hundred Practical Recipes for Merchants, Grocers, Saloon-Keepers, Physicians, Druggists, Tanners, Shoe Makers, Harness Makers, Painters, Jewelers, Blacksmiths, Tinners, Gunsmiths, Farriers, Barbers, Bakers, Dyers, Renovaters, Farmers, etc.
Author: W. Chase, M.D. Published by the author, Ann Arbor, MI,
Condition: Excellent. Green leather over boards with title and decoration in gilt. 384 pages plus 4 black & white illustrations at front.
Dimensions: 4 1/4" x 6 1/2".
Our Family Physician: A Plain Practical and Reliable Guide to the Detection and Treatment of all the Diseases Common to this Country - 1887
Publisher: Henderson & Smith, Peoria, IL
Condition: Good. Brown cloth binding with faded and pages are discolored from age. Binding is lose but all pages aresecured.
Dimensions: 7¾" - 9¾" tall
Moris' Human Anatomy: A Complete Systematic Treatise By English and American Authors- 10th Edition, 1942
Publisher: The Blakiston Company
Contents include: Developmental anatomy, the skin and mammary glands, osteology, the articulations, the musculature, cardiovascular system, lymphatic system, nervous system, special sense-organ, digestive system, respiratory system, urogenital system, glands of internal secretion. Full page black and white & color illustrations
Condition: Good-Fair. Brown hard cover with wide black band on spine and gilt lettering has a few minor discolorations and very minor soiling. Name of previous owner written on inside board. Binding is coming a little lose at the top. Pages are clean. No marks, highlighting or underlining.
Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.6 x 1.1 inches
Gray’s Anatomy of the Human Body - 1910
Author: Henry Gray & Warren Lewis
Publisher: Lea & Febiger, Philadelphia, PA
1,247 vibrant engravings—many in color—from the classic 1918 publication, as well as a subject index with 13,000 entries ranging from the Antrum of Highmore to the Zonule of Zinn.
Condition: Poor. Lose worn leather cover boards have been reattached. Missing first couple pages.
Dimensions: 10.5"H x 7"W x 3" thick less
- 7ʺW × 3ʺD × 10.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Misc. Savant in Costa Mesa, CA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.