Century Furniture Biedermeier Armoire
Offered here is the opportunity to own a piece from Century Furniture's exquisite Capuan Collection.
This Biedermeier style armoire is ... more Offered here is the opportunity to own a piece from Century Furniture's exquisite Capuan Collection.
This Biedermeier style armoire is constructed of fine hardwoods, e.g. myrtle wood and ebony, and combines neoclassical elements with the form and function of the modern times. The top section was designed to house a television and other entertainment systems. There are two drawers below for further storage.
Raymond Sobota was the celebrated designer and visionary behind this piece. A quick Google search will yield any researcher with information of his remarkable career and the ability to understand the significance of this piece and the Capuan Collection as a whole. less
- 41.0ʺW × 22.0ʺD × 67.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Century Furniture
- Shipping Options
- Estimated White Glove Shipping - $389
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- $150 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 50 miles of 60657. 20837 does not qualify.
Jj W. in Chicago, IL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 3Ask the Seller / View All
- Brown Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Chicago Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Clothing Armoires
- Corner Armoires
- Mirrored Armoires
- Modern Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Neoclassical Armoires Wardrobes & Linen Presses
- Oak Armoires
- Pine Armoires
- Rustic Armoires
- TV Armoires
- Wardrobe Armoires
- Wood Armoires
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.