ARTEL Horse Double Old Fashioned Glass in Red and British Racer Green, Set of 8
Due to disruptions in the global supply chain, the current lead time for ARTEL glassware is 20 weeks.
This iconic … moreDue to disruptions in the global supply chain, the current lead time for ARTEL glassware is 20 weeks.
This iconic motif of a lone thoroughbred horse set in the serene countryside is a quiet study in equestrian elegance. Each horse is exquisitely hand-engraved in rich detail by our Czech artisans, and no two are exactly alike. A single horseshoe adorns the bottom of each piece. The Double Old Fashioned is perhaps the most versatile glass in any barware set, it is perfect for whiskey or any other on-the-rocks beverage.
Product care should be followed to ensure that your glass retains its quality for many years and generations to come.
• Not recommended for the dishwasher.
• Hand wash immediately after use with a soft sponge, mild soap and warm water.
• Dry immediately with a soft cloth to avoid spots.
• Do not soak, even in plain water, or leave unwashed overnight.
• Avoid any detergent or mild soap with lemon or other acidic agents.
• Do not use abrasive cleaners, steel wool or scouring pads that can scratch the
Transiting customs may cause delays outside the control of the Seller or Chairish. Once the order is in transit, the order cannot be canceled.
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - Cancel within 24 hours. This item is non-returnable.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- In-Home Delivery
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.
- International Parcel
- International parcel shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Fedex
- You will be updated with a tracking number once shipping is booked
- International parcel shipments can take anywhere from 1 - 6 weeks to be delivered
- In-Home Expedited International Shipping
- In-Home Expedited International Shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged by Metropolitan and will be delivered to your room of choice
- In-home expedited shipments can take anywhere from 3-7 weeks to be delivered
- Expedited International Shipping
- Expedited international shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- You will need tools and/or equipment to open the crate; Fedex will not open the crate for you
- You will be updated with a tracking number once your item has been booked for air shipment
- Expedited international shipments can take anywhere from 2 - 4 weeks to be delivered
- International Shipping
- International shipments are handled by our European based sister-site, Pamono
- Shipments are arranged through Schumacher Cargo and automatically come with in-home delivery
- You will receive a tracking number once your item has cleared customs