Mid-Century Modern Orange Beehive Lamps - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
Gorgeous pair of mod beehive lamps feature Teak tripod legs, basket weave blow mold plastic shade in lovely orange! Lamps ... more Gorgeous pair of mod beehive lamps feature Teak tripod legs, basket weave blow mold plastic shade in lovely orange! Lamps are great vintage condition with one lamp only missing some gold finish (see pic) Plastic is excellent. They are in perfect working order, have been cleaned and legs oiled. The lit lamp on right has a 15 watt bulb in it. I had a 60 watt in the other to test but do not recommend using that wattage bulb. PLEASE DO NOT USE A HIGH WATT BULB or the heat may damage your shade! AS WITH ALL VINTAGE LIGHTING, please keep watch on heat of bulb and do not leave on unattended for your safety. less
- 6.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 14.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in Fleetwood, PA
MadModWorldVintage in Fleetwood, PA
Malissa curates an inventory of eclectic items with visual interest and great historical significance. Drawn ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.