Milo Teak Coffee Table
Milo Teak Collection is hand crafted from painstakingly harvested teak root in Indonesia. It is sliced and formed into a ...
more Milo Teak Collection is hand crafted from painstakingly harvested teak root in Indonesia. It is sliced and formed into a modern square shape. Javanese artisans then carve root “puzzle pieces” to insert in the negative spaces to create a perfect fit. The Milo Coffee Table can be used not only as a coffee table, but as a console as well, when turned on its long side.
•47”W x 31.5”D x 15.75”H as a coffee table
•47”W x 15.75”D x 31.5”H as a console
•hand crafted in Indonesia
•unfinished teak root
•knots, splits, holes, and hand carved “puzzle pieces” contribute character less
- 47.0ʺW × 31.5ʺD × 15.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
RStudio in Chicago, IL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 8Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.