Mid-century Signed Laurel Tulip Genie Lamps - Pair
Hard to find pair of Mid-century brass finish Laurel Studio tulip, genie lamps. Shiny original brass finish. Heavy and substantial ...
more Hard to find pair of Mid-century brass finish Laurel Studio tulip, genie lamps. Shiny original brass finish. Heavy and substantial. One of the pairs is signed with the original Laurel Studios tag on the socket. Original Laurel finials on harps.
Minor surface wear. Original wiring. One lamp has beige wiring and the 2nd has brown. In perfect working condition. One maintains its felt bottom.
15" H to socket = Base is 6.5" wide at bottom.
Shades not included. less
- 6.5ʺW × 6.5ʺD × 15.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Laurel Studios
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $49
- Free Local Pickup in Stamford, CT
Reposed NY in Stamford, CT
Curated. Collected - The Reposed NY Collection is a vintage furniture, decor, art and prop source ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.