Maitland Smith Tessellated Stone Coffee Table
This product is no longer available.
A stunning, vintage tessellated stone coffee table by Maitland-Smith. Made in the style of Karl Springer - following a minimalist modern ...
more A stunning, vintage tessellated stone coffee table by Maitland-Smith. Made in the style of Karl Springer - following a minimalist modern style. This exquisitely designed Hollywood Regency coffee table is accented with decorative brass inlays and finished with a square beveled glass inset top.
Note: Corner of glass top damaged. Table will need new glass top, however tessellated base is in excellent vintage condition. You should be able to replace the beveled glass top easily.
Maitland Smith, founded in Hong Kong in 1979, was established by a well-known London antiques dealer. The company used highly skilled artisans and quality raw materials to create decorative accessories and furniture. They introduced the use of unusual materials such as rattan, stone mosaic, coconut shell inlay, faux tortoise shell, penshell inlay, mother-of-pearl, faux malachite, fossil stone amongst many others paying meticulous detail to quality. less
- 38.0ʺW × 38.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Maitland - Smith
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Glastonbury, CT
- $175 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 150 miles of 06033.
Modlike in Glastonbury, CT
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations