Vintage Reupholstered Rocker
This product is no longer available.
She's a different kind of '70s "rocker."
After giving up her former plush life of gold and olive green ... more She's a different kind of '70s "rocker."
After giving up her former plush life of gold and olive green, this comfy rocking chair is ready to come out of the wood-paneled basement. With simple yet elegant wood detailing and newly upholstered in earth-toned fabrics, this baby can still rock after all of these years. Plucked from a flea market in central PA - wooden nickel found deep in the seat, free with purchase. less
- 23.0ʺW × 23.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Lewisburg, PA
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 60 miles of 17837.
First Chair U. in Lewisburg, PA
These unique vintage chairs, hand-plucked from second-hand stores and auctions, have been uncovered and restored ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.