Teak Danish Modern Floating Coffee Table
This product is no longer available.
A Solid oiled teak smoke glass top Danish Modern coffee table from the 1960's.This very mid century modern table ...
more A Solid oiled teak smoke glass top Danish Modern coffee table from the 1960's.This very mid century modern table has a floating top with traditional Danish joinery. The table has three 22" x 17 1/2" smoke color glass drop-in panels. The top "floats" on the leg supports. Very cool and retro.
The coffee or cocktail is marked on reverse; Made In Denmark, K. T. Nr. 370. (Note; Nr is Number) The table measures about 59" long x 25 3/4" wide x 15 1/2" tall and was designed by Einer Larsen and Aksel Madsen. The table is in good condition. There are normal signs of wear from use and age. The coffee table is strong and solid. No chips or cracks to the glass. Free pick up in Savannah, Georgia. Delivery may be available to the Asheville, NC area for $100.00. This is a Hilton Head Island, SC estate piece. ll other delivery will be by Chairish. less
- 59.0ʺW × 26.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in rincon, GA
- $100 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 100 miles of 31326.
Jim Mathis, Mathis Antiques in rincon, GA
I have over 25 years as an antique dealer in Savannah, Georgia & Asheville, North Carolina ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.