Antique Haywood Wakefield Era Wicker Table Lamp
Antique Wicker & Rattan 28" Tall Table Lamp, attributed to Haywood Brothers - Wakefield Company, Wakefield, Mass. in the Arts & ...
more Antique Wicker & Rattan 28" Tall Table Lamp, attributed to Haywood Brothers - Wakefield Company, Wakefield, Mass. in the Arts & Crafts Era 1910-1930. Was painted the soft olive green with black bands in the 1960's. Lacy wicker shade sits on a brass 2-light socket with pull chain on/off and has a cast metal or brass finial. Has original cloth wiring and felt bottom cover. Unmarked, but the light socket is marked Haywood-Wakefield. There would originally have been a paper label on the felt bottom. Nice shape, but 2 or 3 breaks in the shade wicker (as shown) that can be repaired. Needs rewired, but no other damage found. It weighs about 5 pounds without packaging.
Base: 9.5" wide
Shade: 8" tall & 17.5" wide less
- 17.5ʺW × 9.5ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Arts & Crafts
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $39
- Free Local Pickup in San Jacinto, CA
GoldenDV in San Jacinto, CA
PLEASE NOTE: The Smoke Glass Bowl and the Bobeche and Prisms on the Candleholders ARE ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.