Mid Century Italian Arper Aluminum Table
This product is no longer available.
An ultra cool retro Italian side or patio table by Arper. The Eames era aluminum table measures about 29" tall ...
more An ultra cool retro Italian side or patio table by Arper. The Eames era aluminum table measures about 29" tall. The spun aluminum round top is about 23 1/2" and the bottom shelf is 12". The table has three aluminum support legs.
Very mid century piece in good pre owned condition. The table has not been cleaned or polished. The table has normal signs of light wear from use and age. A quick polishing, if desired, will make this table look like new. The table is not marked Arper, but I am 100 % sure of it's maker. This attribution was made by style, dimensions and materials used and comparisons of other pieces. This estate table is from Asheville, NC area. Free pick up in the Savannah, Georgia area. less
- 24.0ʺW × 24.0ʺD × 29.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in rincon, GA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Jim Mathis, Mathis Antiques in rincon, GA
I have over 25 years as an antique dealer in Savannah, Georgia & Asheville, North Carolina ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.