- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Chests of Drawers
- Kipp Stewart Drexel Declaration Gentleman's Chest
Kipp Stewart Drexel Declaration Gentleman's Chest
A near mint condition, vintage, Mid-Century Modern chest by Drexel from 1961. The gentleman's chest or dresser is from the ... more A near mint condition, vintage, Mid-Century Modern chest by Drexel from 1961. The gentleman's chest or dresser is from the Declaration pattern, number 801-435-2. This piece was designed by Kipp Stewart and Stewart MacDougall. The walnut dresser measures about 42" long x 20" deep x 47 1/2" tall. This classic Danish Modern influenced chest is a two door, over two small drawers, over two full size drawers. The gentleman's dresser has two cabinet door with a push spring lock. On the left side are three slide drawers. On the right side is a single drawer with a mirror. At 50 years plus in age, this chest is in exceptional condition with very light wear from use. The bottom drawers have some light wear at the top edges from normal use. Free pick up in the Savannah, Georgia area. Also, blanket wrap delivery is available from Savannah to Asheville, NC / Knoxville, TN areas for $200. This exceptional piece, designed by two famous figures, came from a Hilton Head Island, SC estate. less
- 42.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 47.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Danish Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in rincon, GA
- $200 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 225 miles of 31326.
Jim Mathis, Mathis Antiques in rincon, GA
I have over 25 years as an antique dealer in Savannah, Georgia & Asheville, North Carolina ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations