How Paris Amuses Itself
This product is no longer available.
Written by F. Berkeley Smith. Published by Funk & Wagnalls, New York and London, 1903. 334 pages.
The author also ... more Written by F. Berkeley Smith. Published by Funk & Wagnalls, New York and London, 1903. 334 pages.
The author also contributed some photo illustrations and designed the very delightful cover. In addition to writing, Smith was a well-known book cover designer for other writer's books. This book is an engaging read, full of a variety of witty photo and art illustrations, about a city at the peak of its charm. The cover design shows the bust of a smiling French woman against a background of castle wall and a coat of arms with fleur-de-lis. The designer's "BS" monogram is present. This copy is in outstandingly fine, bright condition with all of the gold, red, and white design intact. less
- 5.5ʺW × 0.1ʺD × 8.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $9
- Free Local Pickup in San Francisco, CA
Paris Hotel Boutique in San Francisco, CA
Since 1995, San Francisco-based antiques enthusiast Lynn Goldfinger-Abram has built a successful business sharing her ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.