White Faux Leather Swivel Rocking Chair
White faux leather rocking chair with covered buttons, removable base cushion. High back and arms provides support and makes this ...
more White faux leather rocking chair with covered buttons, removable base cushion. High back and arms provides support and makes this rocker super comfortable. Perfect for a nursery too. Rocks back and forth and spins around.
This chair was custom made by http://www.weegohome.com/grand-glider/for $1500
Note: Chair has thin marker pen on the left side and back of chair. Could be removed with special cleaner. Also has a small knock at top of and behind chair. Both these small damages are on the side and back so out of main view.
Official Description :
Overall Size: 29”W x 31”D x 38”H
Seat Height: 18"H
Arm Height: 26"H
With it's curving lines and tufted comfort, our Grand Glider is ready to be the anchor of any room in your home. This glider's style features a mid-century nod and ergonomic back support for ultimate comfort. This locally handcrafted piece includes soft durable upholstery, a smooth gliding motion, and a 360 degree swivel- making it the essential nursery chair. When your little one is all grown up, the Grand Glider will also fit perfectly into any other room in your home.
Frame is constructed of FSC certified, kiln-dried solid alder, reinforced with double doweling and cornered blocking for structural integrity.
Provides exceptional support with no sag sinuous springs made of heavy gauge metal.
Synthetic cushions consist of high resiliency foam cores wrapped with a layer of poly-fiber.
Made in USA less
- 29.0ʺW × 31.0ʺD × 38.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Santa Monica, CA
- $40 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 90405.
MidCenturyLife in Santa Monica, CA
If i could live at the Parker Hotel in Palm Springs , i would. I love ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.