La Mirada Pottery Salmon Pink Roosters - A Pair
An outrageous matched pair of "La Mirada" Cock Rooster figurines in a cheeky salmon pink. A rare find of American ...
more An outrageous matched pair of "La Mirada" Cock Rooster figurines in a cheeky salmon pink. A rare find of American Mid-Century Modern California pottery an original Cecil Jones design in a fine crackle glaze.
Both roosters will add humor and stand out loudly and proudly in a Mid-Century Modern American Pottery Collection.
These roosters may have been blanks for making lamps.
Excellent Condition: Minimal signs of wear or age. Incised mark, label and felt sticky on bottom.
Measurements approximate: 12.75" tall by 7.5" long by 4" across.
Designed by Cecil Jones, founder of "La Miranda Pottery" (1935-1939), which merged with "American Ceramics Products" - Jones continued as a manager until retiring in the late 1940's. Solid glazes replaced the original fine crackle glazes by the end of 1948. less
- 5.0ʺW × 7.5ʺD × 12.75ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
DonkeyJack in Amherst, NY
This is the shop for the odd and the beautiful, the fabulous and the WOW ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.