Deco Cocoa & Gold Ceramic Lamp
Unknown maker. This vintage ceramic table lamp boasts Art Deco influences. It features a medium-light cocoa brown, speckle gloss finish ...
more Unknown maker. This vintage ceramic table lamp boasts Art Deco influences. It features a medium-light cocoa brown, speckle gloss finish that is accented by areas of shiny, gold glaze. Original socket and old style GE plug (maybe original). Base is 15-1/2" to bottom of brass socket (18-1/2" to top rim of socket). Weighs 3.8 lbs.
Condition: No chips or cracks, only minor age spots and patina. Has black push button-style switch that still works. Does not include shade, harp, or finial. Note the photo with flash is more accurate color (med. light brown). Base covering appears missing but has felt stick on protectors. less
- 6.0ʺW × 6.0ʺD × 18.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $25
- Free Local Pickup in Gainesville, FL
- $10 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 5 miles of 32601.
Capturimage C. in Gainesville, FL
As an artist, I also collect other artists' works, my own and consignee home décor ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.