Mid Century Castro Convertible Coffee/Dining Table
This product is no longer available.
This iconic vintage Castro Convertible coffee/dining table circa 1950 is a less common white and black version with a ...
moreThis iconic vintage Castro Convertible coffee/dining table circa 1950 is a less common white and black version with a white laminate top and painted black wooden sides and legs. The versatile design allows the table to convert from a low coffee table position to a high dining table, with the table top opening for the dining table and folding closed for the coffee table. The table is adjusted by operating a hand crank on the underside. The dining table seats 4-6 comfortably. This table is great for small spaces and also makes a great craft or work table, or desk for home or office.
It is in very good vintage condition with wear consistent with age and use. The table is solid and sturdy. The laminate surface is in excellent vintage condition with minor surface scratches. The legs show some paint chipping towards the bottom. The hand crank operates smoothly but the table takes a little maneuvering when raised and lowered. The crank doesn't always lock into position for the coffee table, but the weight keeps it in place.
Low Coffee Table
W 45 3/4" x D 25" x H 17 3/4"
Upright Dining Table Open
W 48 1/4" x D 44" x H 28"
W 45 3/4" x D 25" x H 28 1/2" less
- 45.75ʺW × 25ʺD × 17.75ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Condition Notes
- Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left Good - Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left less
Brass House in Detroit, MI
Brass House | Detroit is an online seller of select vintage furniture, rugs & home decor with ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- Adjustable Coffee Tables
- Coffee Tables with Drawers
- Coffee Tables with Storage
- Detroit Coffee Tables
- Display Coffee Tables
- Distressed Coffee Tables
- Drum Coffee Tables
- Farmhouse Coffee Tables
- Folding Coffee Tables
- Geometric Coffee Tables
- Large Coffee Tables
- Large Square Coffee Tables
- Lift Top Coffee Tables
- Low Coffee Tables
- Mid-Century Modern Coffee Tables
- Narrow Coffee Tables
- Oval Coffee Tables
- Pallet Coffee Tables
- Reclaimed Wood Coffee Tables
- Rectangle Coffee Tables
- Round Coffee Tables
- Round Glass Coffee Tables
- Round Marble Coffee Tables
- Slate Coffee Tables
- Small Coffee Tables
- Small Square Coffee Tables
- Square Coffee Tables
- Tree Trunk Coffee Tables
- Trunk Coffee Tables
- Upholstered Coffee Tables
- White Coffee Tables
- Wood Slab Coffee Tables
- Wood and Metal Coffee Tables
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email email@example.com with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.