Mid Century Castro Convertible Coffee/Dining Table
This product is no longer available.
This iconic vintage Castro Convertible coffee/dining table circa 1950 is a less common white and black version with a ...
more This iconic vintage Castro Convertible coffee/dining table circa 1950 is a less common white and black version with a white laminate top and painted black wooden sides and legs. The versatile design allows the table to convert from a low coffee table position to a high dining table, with the table top opening for the dining table and folding closed for the coffee table. The table is adjusted by operating a hand crank on the underside. The dining table seats 4-6 comfortably. This table is great for small spaces and also makes a great craft or work table, or desk for home or office.
It is in very good vintage condition with wear consistent with age and use. The table is solid and sturdy. The laminate surface is in excellent vintage condition with minor surface scratches. The legs show some paint chipping towards the bottom. The hand crank operates smoothly but the table takes a little maneuvering when raised and lowered. The crank doesn't always lock into position for the coffee table, but the weight keeps it in place.
Low Coffee Table
W 45 3/4" x D 25" x H 17 3/4"
Upright Dining Table Open
W 48 1/4" x D 44" x H 28"
W 45 3/4" x D 25" x H 28 1/2" less
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Dearborn, MI
- $40 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 48124.
Brass House in Dearborn, MI
a well curated selection of beautiful vintage and antique finds.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email email@example.com to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.