Mid Century Castro Convertible Coffee/Dining Table
This product is no longer available.
This iconic vintage Castro Convertible coffee/dining table circa 1950 is a less common white and black version with a ...
more This iconic vintage Castro Convertible coffee/dining table circa 1950 is a less common white and black version with a white laminate top and painted black wooden sides and legs. The versatile design allows the table to convert from a low coffee table position to a high dining table, with the table top opening for the dining table and folding closed for the coffee table. The table is adjusted by operating a hand crank on the underside. The dining table seats 4-6 comfortably. This table is great for small spaces and also makes a great craft or work table, or desk for home or office.
It is in very good vintage condition with wear consistent with age and use. The table is solid and sturdy. The laminate surface is in excellent vintage condition with minor surface scratches. The legs show some paint chipping towards the bottom. The hand crank operates smoothly but the table takes a little maneuvering when raised and lowered. The crank doesn't always lock into position for the coffee table, but the weight keeps it in place.
Low Coffee Table
W 45 3/4" x D 25" x H 17 3/4"
Upright Dining Table Open
W 48 1/4" x D 44" x H 28"
W 45 3/4" x D 25" x H 28 1/2" less
- 45.75ʺW × 25.0ʺD × 17.75ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Dearborn, MI
- $40 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 48124.
Brass House in Dearborn, MI
a well curated selection of beautiful vintage and antique finds.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.