Tapa Cloth Wall Hanging
This product is no longer available.
An exquisite example vintage tapa cloth, made in the Pacific island of Tonga. It's made from the inner bark of ... more An exquisite example vintage tapa cloth, made in the Pacific island of Tonga. It's made from the inner bark of the white mulberry tree. It is not stitched or sewn, but beaten together and then decorated with pattern blocks called "kupesi," which are rubbed into the cloth and painted over. Tapa is an integral part of Tongan culture and very important to the Tongan people. This tapa has some minor damage along one edge; see photo. less
- 90.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 144.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Boho Chic
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in La, CA
Good Eye Gallery in La, CA
Good Eye Gallery provides a dynamic mix of carefully curated contemporary and vintage art, objects ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local Delivery
- Returns & Cancellations