Dani Schafer "Searching I" 2016 Abstract Painting
Wisconsin artist Dani Schafer references her expressive, process-based style to create vivid, abstract works that explores the body's movement and ...
Wisconsin artist Dani Schafer references her expressive, process-based style to create vivid, abstract works that explores the body's movement and its role in creating gesture, contrast, line and texture.
The painting, "Searching I" was created in 2016 in acrylic on raw, hand-stretched canvas that was naturally dyed to a pale blush tint. The edges show drips and marks from the painting process. Note: canvas is creased and more heavily colored in places due to the natural dyeing process.
Wired for hanging; signed, titled and dated with the year on the back. less
- 16.0ʺW × 1.5ʺD × 20.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in Antigo, WI
Dani Schafer in Antigo, WI
Dani Schafer is a Wisconsin based artist who creates expressive, process-based abstract paintings. Her current ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.