Orange David Rowland 40/4 Chairs - 4
This product is no longer available.
This great set of David Rowland 40/4 chairs came by their name due to their fantastic stacking ability; as ... more This great set of David Rowland 40/4 chairs came by their name due to their fantastic stacking ability; as many as 40 will stack neatly to a height of 4’! We realize you might not need that many, so we present this great set of four in a punchy orange! These chairs have a great industrial design and feel, which would be heightened even more when placed with a wooden table. Clean lines, durability and a pop of color will make your space exceptional. The pieces are only 30” tall, which means the backs won’t break the line of your dining table- keeping the visual flow of the room in tact. Slight wear-and-tear on the painted surfaces, spots of rust, but not enough to visually take away from this fabulous set of chairs. less
- 17.75ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 30.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Chicago, IL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Scout Chicago in Chicago, IL
Scout is an urban antique shop in the heart of Chicago's Andersonville neighborhood. Our ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.