Mario Bellini 932 Couch
This product is no longer available.
A couch designed be Mario Bellini in 1967 made in Italy by Cassina for AI.
The first of it's time ... more A couch designed be Mario Bellini in 1967 made in Italy by Cassina for AI.
The first of it's time for this aesthetic! Modular sofa designed by the renowned Mario Bellini. This design was a response to Le Corbusier's LC2 and LC3. The omission of structure and addition of a 'belt' provides structure and design all in one. AI was the official Cassina dealer in the US prior to Poltrona Frau Group.
Please contact us about restoration - it is recommended as material has aged.
Sofa: 110" L | 36" D | 25" H
Seat Height: 15" less
- 110.0ʺW × 36.0ʺD × 25.0ʺH
- Needs Work Great bones, but will need some work
- Mario Bellini
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Portland, OR
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
THE GOOD MOD in Portland, OR
Specializing in Mid Century Modern, American and Danish Design.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 7Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.