- Room Accents & Accessories
- Circa Mid 20th Century 16mm Sound on Film Movie...
Circa Mid 20th Century 16mm Sound on Film Movie Projector for Decorative Display
Offered for your consideration is this mid 20th century 16mm cinema projector by the famous manufacturer, Eiki.
This item is ... moreOffered for your consideration is this mid 20th century 16mm cinema projector by the famous manufacturer, Eiki.
This item is intended for display purposes only. The electronic elements are not guaranteed to be in working order.
This is an auto load (self threading) projector for 16mm film that can be used as a decorative display piece in your library, screening room, media room or office.
It includes the most expensive lens available, a Kowa Prominar and is in excellent physical and cosmetic condition, sporting a chocolate brown & black finish and shiny chrome. A gorgeous piece to use or to display. A segment of 16mm film with be included wot h2 reels, but the color and size and shape of the reels may vary due to availability. As with all of our pieces, a signed and sealed "Certificate of Authenticity”, suitable for framing, is included with your purchase. NOTE: Our selling prices are usually pre discounted and intended to be at ‘Designer Net’ and ‘To The Trade’ price levels. However, we ALWAYS welcome discussions and exploration of your budgetary requirements and how we MAY be able to help meet those cost targets with additional discounts or courtesies. ~Like artifacts of an ancient civilization - these rare legends of early Motion Picture and related production equipment technology - have a secure and appreciating place in history. ~ About CinemaAntiques: CinemaAntiques has dedicated workshops, warehouses and galleries in Dallas Texas USA where we prepare, display and sell our rare Motion Picture equipment antiques. Our Cinema Antiques are perfect for display in residential, industrial and museum settings. Collectors and museums worldwide are some of our clients. Our antiques also offer a unique sculpture look that is one of a kind and awe inspiring. Many of our items were used in actual Hollywood Feature Motion Pictures, and we can only imagine the Movie Stars and entertainment Giants that paraded in front of these lights and cameras. As decorative “sculpture” or authentic Hollywood Cinema and Entertainment Memorabilia, our Cinema Antiques offer both a collectible and historical piece of the Hollywood Movie Industry, while at the same time presenting as an artistic and industrial piece of sculpture for your home, business or collection. Our design staff believes that a well-curated room with unique artifact antique decor, can really add drama and creativity to a space. Exceptional décor will reflect the unique personality of both you and your room and also be that special focus and conversation starter your guests and clients will love. We have been active collectors and curators of vintage Motion Picture Equipment for over 50 years. During this time we have amassed a superb and rare ongoing collection of antique: movie cameras, Hollywood studio lights, film studio audio / microphones and other highly collectible artifacts of the Hollywood Film Production Industry. We have been selling collectible Cinema Antiques since 1969 and are experts in the field. We have done certified cinema movie equipment appraisals for Banks, have served as Expert Witnesses in the legal system and have given our expert guidance to various museums. We specialize in CERTIFIED Cinema Antiques and Artifacts Circa 1900 to 1969 and beyond, representing the Art Nouveau, Machine Age, Art Deco, Industrial Age and Mid Century Periods. All of our antiques are guaranteed to be as described and photographed. Our prices do not include taxes or additional accessory items that may be available or show in some photographs. We offer partial or full refurbishment and various levels of restoration services at our Dallas Workshop. We prefer to offer original ‘preserved’ Cinema Antiques showing original patina and use from years of cinema production work. However, minor to full restoration is available at additional cost. We are quite pleased to offer additional photographs of any of our Cinema Antiques. Our inventory is regularly changing so please inquire after any special antiques you may be searching for. Our President and Curator, Bill Reiter, is always personally available to discuss your individual needs and queries. Bill is proud to have professional credentials and affiliations, as follows: - B. A. (Diplomate, Cinema, City University of New York), - D. P. (Director Of Photography), - S. O. C. (Member, Society of Operating Cameramen), - S. M. P. T. E. (Member, Society Of Motion Picture And Television Engineers), - S. I. A. V. T. (Diplomate, Sony Institute of Applied Video Technology, Hollywood) - CINEMATHEQUE FRANCAISE, PARIS (Cine Antique Technical Consultant) - PATHE FILM FOUNDATION, PARIS (Cinema Antique Technical Consultant) - PETERSON AUTOMOTIVE MUSEUM (Cinema Antique Technical Consultant) - INSTITUTE FOR MEDIA ARTS (Board of Directors) - USA FILM SCHOOL (President) - BACA Film Festival, (Certificate of Merit & Official Entrant, Brooklyn New York) - FILMMAKING INSTRUCTOR, former, (City University of New York) - DALLAS INT’L FILM FESTIVAL (Supporter & Official Cinema Antique Supplier) - DALLAS FILM SOCIETY (Supporter & Official Cinema Antique Supplier) - Official Supplier of Cinema Equipment Antiques To Heritage Auctions, The World's Largest Collectibles Auctioneer - Industry Recognized “Distinctive” Antique Dealer - ACADEMY MUSEUM OF MOTION PICTURES (Founding Supporter) - DECORATIVE ARTS SOCIETY [Decaso] (Founding Member) - SOCIETY FOR CINEMA AND MEDIA STUDIES (Member) - CAMERA PROP SUPPLIER (NETFLIX Series “House Of Cards”) - CINEMA ANTIQUE SUPPLIER (Oliver Stone’s Film “Born On The 4th Of July) - RALPH LAUREN CORPORATION (Cinema Antique Consultant) - HISTORICAL VEHICLE ASSOCIATION (Member) - NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY (Official Cinema Antiques Supplier) - REPRESENTED BY SAATCHI ART GALLERY (for Component Art & Sculptures) - FINANCIAL TIMES OF LONDON (Featured Article on Cinema Antiques, 9/17) - We have been proud to work with many filmmaking professionals over the years, including: Stanley Kubrick, Orson Welles, Steven Spielberg, Carl Lerner ACE, James Giritlian ACE, George Lucas, Oliver Stone, Haskel Wexler ASC, Willie Nelson, Paul Bartel, The Maysles Brothers, Robert Rodriguez, Victor Duncan ASC, Linwood Dunn ASC, Harry Walsh ASC, Roy Wagner ASC, Steven Poster ASC and many others, addressing their DEMANDING cinema equipment needs. Due to the special 'one of a kind' nature of rare artifact antiques, we remind our clients that all antiques are subject to prior sale. Thank You less
- 18ʺW × 11ʺD × 24ʺH
- Mid 20th Century
- Place of Origin
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Original Condition Unaltered, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- Very minor cosmetic flaws but look close to perfect. Color and shapes of film reels may vary based on availability. ... moreVery minor cosmetic flaws but look close to perfect. Color and shapes of film reels may vary based on availability. Talk to us to verify imperial or metric dimensions if an exact fit is required. less
Typical Delivery Time: 7-14 days.
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on Made-to-Order items, some jewelry and limited selection of other items as noted in the returns and cancellations section of the product description.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email email@example.com and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type,, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.