Mahogany Duncan-Phyfe Dining Table
This product is no longer available.
If you've been looking for a stunning Duncan-Phyfe table that will seat the family for Sunday dinners as well as ...
more If you've been looking for a stunning Duncan-Phyfe table that will seat the family for Sunday dinners as well as holiday meals, look no further! This beautiful mahogany table has the traditional metal-capped toes, two 12" leaves.
As with any set this old table shows some finish wear but it's consistent with age.
Without leaves: 62" long x 42" wide
With leaves: 86" long x 42" wide less
- 62.0ʺW × 42.0ʺD × 76.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Queen Anne
- Duncan Phyfe
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Newnan, GA
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Maison de Grace in Newnan, GA
We are Deidre and Denise, two best friends with a passion for art, antiques, and ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.