Atomic Era Magazine Rotary Phone Brass Rack
This product is no longer available.
Vintage ATOMIC Mid-Century Telephone Stand Magazine Rack. The metal mesh wire is brass coated and three tiered.
Approximate measurements: 21 ... more Vintage ATOMIC Mid-Century Telephone Stand Magazine Rack. The metal mesh wire is brass coated and three tiered.
Approximate measurements: 21.75" tall x 9.25" wide x 6.25" deep
A rotary telephone sat on the top shelf. It was a perfect fit! The second shelf held the telephone book & the third shelf was used to hold magazines. It will fit most any place. A great find for anyone using a rotary dial telephone!
Condition is good vintage condition with scruffs & scratches consistent with use & age. There is some wear to the brass coating due to use. It can be painted or used however you like—please look at the attached pictures! less
- 9.25ʺW × 6.25ʺD × 21.75ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $20
- Free Local Pickup in Sandy, UT
- $20 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 15 miles of 84094.
HoneyLamb in Sandy, UT
Vintage-Mid Century Lover... Mum to boys... Wife. Living, and Slaying in Utah.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.