Black Vitra Panton Chair - a Pair - Retail $620
VITRA - Known for his use of bold color and innovative forms, Verner Panton designed the Panton Chair for Vitra in ...
VITRA - Known for his use of bold color and innovative forms, Verner Panton designed the Panton Chair for Vitra in 1960. Interested in the capability of plastic, Panton designed the chair to be comfortable and versatile enough to be used anywhere. The Panton Chair is the first chair to be created from only one piece of material, using a single mold. Maintaining Panton’s original motivation and design, this Panton Chair from Vitra is made of a single piece of durable and flexible polypropylene that can be used indoors and out, from an office conference table to a poolside dining set. Characterized by its sensuous curves, the matte-finished chair has a decidedly sculptural quality that will be appreciated when it is in or out of use. The chair’s cantilevered design creates a stunning silhouette, and its ability to stack with other chairs makes the Panton Chair easy to store when not in use. The Panton Chair can be used on its own as an occasional chair, or grouped with other Panton Chairs to create a cohesive, striking look.
This item is not available for local pickup.
Seat Height: 16.5” less
- 19.0ʺW × 22.75ʺD × 33.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Verner Panton
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $99
Chairish A. in Madison, VA
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.