John Haley "Navajos at Gallup" 1947 Painting
This product is no longer available.
We love this striking example of Southwest Modernism by John Haley (1905-1991). The painting is "Navajos in Gallup, New Mexico ...
more We love this striking example of Southwest Modernism by John Haley (1905-1991). The painting is "Navajos in Gallup, New Mexico," dated 1947, oil on canvas, 28 x 14 inches.
The painting is in excellent condition. It is in a high-quality handcrafted frame signed by Holton Studio Frame Makers, Emeryville, CA. This frame is dark-stained oak, beveled, and 2-inches wide and 1-inch thick (at the edge). Complete size, with frame, is 32 x 18 inches.
John Haley was a Berkeley, CA artist and university professor who did much to promote Modernism in Northern California and the West. Haley spent summers traveling and painting in Arizona and New Mexico. less
- 18.0ʺW × 1.0ʺD × 32.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Berkeley, CA
SF Bay Area Modern in Berkeley, CA
Quality artworks by notable Modern and Midcentury artists at reasonable prices. Many items are from ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.