- Tableware & Barware
- Serving Dishes & Pieces
- Artisan Handmade Walnut Serving or Cutting Board
Artisan Handmade Walnut Serving or Cutting Board
This product is no longer available.
The seller says: As an artist and designer I am also interested in making functional objects. Each serving/cutting board ...
more The seller says: As an artist and designer I am also interested in making functional objects. Each serving/cutting board that I make is different as I am responding to the materials. This particular solid walnut board has a Japanese Shou-sugi-ban edge on three sides that I charred the saw mill rough cut edge to offset the smooth oiled walnut grain. I appreciate the thumb hole and the details of the grain and the carved spice hollow. This board is long and thin, great for baguette's, cheese, charcuterie or a combination! This is a brand new handmade board with my new literal hot brand on one side. The size is 21 1/4" Long x 4" Wide x 1/2" Thick
You could use this as a cutting board on the back and flip if over for a serving board on the front. Finished with a food safe mineral oil. This would be great to serve charcuterie, cheese, bread, or other elegant food.
*Allergy Warning! Serving board is made from solid reclaimed black walnut wood. If you are allergic to black walnuts you may have a problem eating off of this board. less
- 21.25ʺW × 4.0ʺD × 0.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $15
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 66049.
HAVA studios in Lawrence, KS
HAVA studios is run by Darin and Shannon White who are artists and designers who ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.