Art Deco Bronze/Brass Elevator Door Frame
This product is no longer available.
Amazing and Rare late 1920s - early 1930s Art Deco Bronze and Brass Elevator Door Surround / Doorjamb from a Seattle, Washington ...
more Amazing and Rare late 1920s - early 1930s Art Deco Bronze and Brass Elevator Door Surround / Doorjamb from a Seattle, Washington Historic Art Deco Building. The Art Deco motifs on this door surround include stylized wheat sheaves, textured geometric patterns, columnar finials at the top corners, and a central sun motif.
The elevator door surround has been garage stored since being purchased 25+ years ago from an antiques dealer in Seattle, WA. The dealer had three of the door surrounds but only one was acquired.
When compared with known historic Art Deco elevator door surrounds from the Exchange Building in Seattle, Washington, this one follows very similar style elements and proportions.
More detailed pictures available upon request.
The opening is approximately 8+ feet tall by 6 feet wide by 1 foot deep.
Overall approximately 9.5 feet tall by 7 feet wide by 1 foot deep.
NB: The decorative panels are bracketed and riveted into the frame, and it does not appear that the frame or decorative panels can be taken apart. less
- 84.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 114.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Art Deco
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Gainesville, FL
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Anita H. in Gainesville, FL
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.