Hill Tribe Silk Embroidered Pillow
A hand embroidered silk on hemp pillow. Part of a vintage hill tribe wedding quilt fragment. Each wedding quilt takes ...
more A hand embroidered silk on hemp pillow. Part of a vintage hill tribe wedding quilt fragment. Each wedding quilt takes 1 year to finish. Used as part of a girls dowry by the Dong hill tribe people.
Custom made for Chairish. Plump feather and down filling. Hidden zipper closure. New 100 nubby linen back. less
- 17.0ʺW × 5.0ʺD × 11.0ʺH
- Boho Chic
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $19
- Free Local Pickup in la, CA
Strictly No Elephants in la, CA
Strictly no elephants owner Robert Snaith travels all four corners of the globe sourcing unusual ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- Local Delivery
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.