Mid-Century Coffee Table W/ Built-In Fondue Stove
This product is no longer available.
Mid Century Vintage Coffee Table with Built in Fondue Station. Perfect for film or stage piece.
We've never seen one ... more Mid Century Vintage Coffee Table with Built in Fondue Station. Perfect for film or stage piece.
We've never seen one like it! A fantastic warm wood table with a cool mid century designed stained glass accent that pulls out to revel a built in fondue stove. Drop in the candle or heating element and you're set to get groovy with the melted cheese.
Very very cool and rare design. Classic low mid century look.
Measures 60"L x 20"W x 16"H
Some scratches on the wood, paint transfer. One pane of the glass is cracked and another has some deterioration of color under the glass. less
- 60.0ʺW × 20.0ʺD × 16.0ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Mid-Century Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in New Canaan, CT
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Vintage Industries Inc in New Canaan, CT
Vintage Industries Inc We curate & restore vintage items, design trade show booths, showrooms, private homes ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 2Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.