Antique Mahogany Inlaid Demi Lune Tables - A Pair
This product is no longer available.
This exquisitely crafted old world pair of mahogany demi lune console tables feature a delicate string in-lay detail in a ...
more This exquisitely crafted old world pair of mahogany demi lune console tables feature a delicate string in-lay detail in a lighter contrasting wood on the legs, apron, and around the edge of both tables. The inside legs of the tables have a nice beveled shape. Originally $16,000, the tables are in beautiful condition, however, show some wear consistent with the age of the pieces - mainly some slight drying of the wood when the tables occupied a less humid climate and a subtle diamond shaped patch on the top of one of the tables that give it some interest (see photos). The tables can be used separately or have pegs and holes on the backs to fit together into one 46 1/2" round table. The back apron of each table is unfinished.
Dimensions of each Demi Lune Table: 47.25"L x 23.25"D x 28.5"H. less
- 47.0ʺW × 47.0ʺD × 28.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Solana, CA
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 20 miles of 92075.
BW Home in Solana, CA
BW Home is located in the coastal town of Solana Beach, California. We take pride ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.