Ethan Allen Rand Wing Chair & Ottoman
This product is no longer available.
Amazing, custom made Ethan Allen Chair. I LOVE this chair, but as I move unfortunately I am having to sell ...
more Amazing, custom made Ethan Allen Chair. I LOVE this chair, but as I move unfortunately I am having to sell it. I paid a bit over $2K for this chair & ottoman that was custom made to my fabric selection... beautiful, deep purple/wine color. Back of chair and ottoman are velvet, while seating area has a complementary poly/cotton high traffic fabric.
Overall Dimensions (Chair): 35" w x 47" h x 35" d
Overall Dimensions (Ottoman): 31" w x 16" h x 25" d
Seating Area : 24"w x 22"d
Seat Back: 25"h
Seat Height (floor to top of cushion): 17"
Arm Height: 25"
Composition and Construction
Because if its complexity, this chair is constructed using both Engineered Hardwood Panels and traditional construction methods.
Engineered Hardwood frame construction allows for greater durability and strength. Mortise and tenon joints have replaced traditional dowel construction used in frame construction. The mortise (hole or slot) is cut into one member and the tenon or tongue from the adjoining piece fits tightly so that, when glued, these joints act as if the wood has grown together. This method of interlocking joinery provides greater stability with fewer joints. Frames are constructed of 7-ply engineered hardwood panels for increased strength and durability. Frames are glued and stapled.
Traditional construction methods that include hardwood frame parts, premium doweled and or tenoned joinery with glued and screwed corner blocks and "five quarter" (1 ¼" thickness) rails in load bearing areas.
Modern. Luxe. Forever chic. Nail head trim instantly adds panache to a variety of frame options. A graphic way to truly "frame" a frame. less
- 35.0ʺW × 35.0ʺD × 47.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Ethan Allen
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Brooklyn, NY
- Ask the seller if Local Delivery is available
Jane N. in Brooklyn, NY
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 1Ask the Seller / View All
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.