- Tableware & Barware
- Serving Dishes & Pieces
- Russel Wright American Modern Serving Ware - S/4
Russel Wright American Modern Serving Ware - S/4
Four classic midcentury Russel Wright American Modern pieces—lidded casserole, two soup/bean pots and mini coffee pot. Produced from ...
more Four classic midcentury Russel Wright American Modern pieces—lidded casserole, two soup/bean pots and mini coffee pot. Produced from 1939 to 1959 by Steubenville, Wrights' American Modern revolutionized everyday dinnerware with clean, simple and stylish designs.
Covered Casserole in grey. Elegant and graceful silhouette with a covered lid and swooping handles. Lightweight earthenware intended to go from oven to table. In perfect condition. Marked on underside (as are all these pieces): Russel Wright, MFG by Steubenville. 12" l x 9" w x 3.5" h.
Lidded Bean/Soup Pot. Cedar green bean or soup pot with a long handle and lid. This heavy piece was also intended to go from oven to table to make entertaining and cleaning up as easy as possible. Excellent condition but has a half-inch chip on underside of lid. 12" l x 9" w x 4" h.
Grey Bean/Soup Pot. No lid but in excellent condition. 12" l x 9" w x 4" h.
Mini coffe pot in grey. With its distinctive thick body and spout, the mini coffee pot is a rarer shape than the teapot. Excellent condition but has one slight chip on the underside of the lid. 9" l x 5" w x 5" h. less
- 9.0ʺW × 12.0ʺD × 5.0ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Mid-Century Modern
- Russel Wright
Shipping & ReturnsView Policy
- Shipping Options
- Flat Rate Shipping - $40
- Free Local Pickup in Beverly Hills, CA
- Free Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 10 miles of 90210.
BeverlyHillsRetro in Beverly Hills, CA
I'm drawn to things sculptural, simple, hand-made of wood, ceramic and glass and signed ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the locations of both the buyer and the seller.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about three to six weeks after pickup (pickup may take up to 10 business days).
- Please note that pickups may take longer in some locations where white glove pickup and delivery are less frequent. In some cases delivery can take up to 8 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days business days after the item ships (which may take up to three business days).
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person.
- You will receive a Pickup Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at the time of pickup.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location.
- The buyer will receive a Delivery Verification Code, which must be presented to the seller at time of delivery.
- The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in cancellation of the order.
- Buyers should plan accordingly if additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- White Glove & Flat Rate Shipping
- Buyers have up to 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item and email firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate a return.
- For Flat Rate Shipping returns, buyers will be responsible for packaging and shipping the return within three business days after return shipping label (pre-paid by Chairish) is received.
- There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable).
- Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.