Mid-Century Lane Teak Dining Set
This product is no longer available.
• Beautiful mid century modern dining set from the Lane Rythym collection circa 1960.
• Dining table, 4 chairs & (2) 18" ... more • Beautiful mid century modern dining set from the Lane Rythym collection circa 1960.
• Dining table, 4 chairs & (2) 18" table leaf extensions.
• Impeccably crafted from teak wood with beautiful natural grain pattern.
• Classic Danish modern design with clean lines and gentle curves.
• Table and chair legs have an elegant thin proportion.
• Oval table has inlaid border edge detail.
• Dining chairs have slender high back frames with center cane accent.
• Original upholstered seats in a classic orange basketweave.
• Manufacturer's tags and marks on undersides of table & chairs.
This set is extremely well made, solid and sturdy. The table shows some minor fading with a few minor small faded spots on the tabletop. The chair back caning has a few small breaks on three chairs and the upholstery shows some fading around the edges. The table leaf extensions are a bit darker in shade than the table as they were stored and not used.
Closed: L 58" x W 38" x H 29 1/4"
Table Length Extends to: 94"
Leaf Extension Width: 18" each
Backrest Height: 41"
Seat Height: 17 1/2"
Seat: W 19" x D 17 1/2" less
- 58.0ʺW × 38.0ʺD × 29.25ʺH
- Good Moderate wear and tear, but still has good years left
- Danish Modern
- Shipping Options
- White Glove Shipping available in continental U.S.
- Free Local Pickup in Dearborn, MI
- $50 Local Delivery Curbside Delivery within 25 miles of 48124.
Brass House in Dearborn, MI
a well curated selection of beautiful vintage and antique finds.
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact email@example.com if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.