Embroidered Silk Pillows - 2
These exquisite pillow covers have been meticulously and artfully embroidered on handwoven silk in two colors of silk in the ...
more These exquisite pillow covers have been meticulously and artfully embroidered on handwoven silk in two colors of silk in the weft that gives it rich and irridescent green and copper hues which changes with the light. The sides are a quilted bordered in a neutral color. Chikan embroidery is an old tradition, which originated in Lucknow during the 3rd Century BC, and was at it's height of popularity during the Mughal rule. Judi Dench has adorned herself in various glamorous Lucknavi Chikan fashions at film awards shows and festivals over the years. These pillow covers were custom made by a select group of specialized artisans for ABC Home and Carpet in New York City and retailed for $350 each. These are new pillow covers with tags, and the price is wholesale making it an excellent value. Please see other listings for additional embroidered silk pillow styles.
This listing is for the covers only. Inserts not included.
Dry Clean Only.
Disclaimer: The silks may contain small imperfections that are inherent in handwoven silks, which adds character to any handmade products. Handwoven silks will vary slightly in color from one lot to the next, so if you buy more than one accent pillow in the same color it may vary slightly.
Please see other listings for more silk accent pillow styles. less
- 17.5ʺW × 0.25ʺD × 13.5ʺH
- Excellent Minor wear consistent with age and history
- Shipping Options
- Free Shipping in the continental U.S.
Sofia MK in Sherman Oaks, CA
I've lived in Paris, London and Singapore and have traveled the world collecting beautiful ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
- White Glove Shipping
- Appropriate for large or fragile items.
- Costs range from $100 for smaller items delivered locally to $1,000+ for extra large items transported across the Continental United States. Final cost depends on the size of the items and the buyer's location.
- Local deliveries typically take about 2 weeks and longer distance deliveries typically take about 3-6 weeks.
- Flat Rate Shipping
- Shipment through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and USPS. Appropriate for smaller items, most accessories and some small furniture.
- Costs range from $9 to $299 and up, depending on the size and weight of the item.
- Delivery is typically 7-10 days
- Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows a buyer to avoid shipping costs by picking up an item in person. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a pickup date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- Local Delivery
- As a lower cost alternative, some of our sellers offer local curbside delivery within a limited geography around their location. The buyer must contact the seller within five business days of their purchase to coordinate a delivery date and time. Delays may result in additional charges.
- If additional labor is required to move the item inside or upstairs, buyers should make sure to plan accordingly.
- Returns & Cancellations
- Except for Local Pickup and Local Delivery, buyers have 48 hours after delivery to inspect their item(s) and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to return an item. There are no restocking fees, but we deduct outbound and return shipping charges from the buyer's original purchase price (+ taxes when applicable). Buyers may not be reimbursed for returns that are not received in original condition.