Embroidered Silk Pillows - 2
These exquisite pillow covers have been meticulously and artfully embroidered on handwoven silk in two colors of silk in the ...
moreThese exquisite pillow covers have been meticulously and artfully embroidered on handwoven silk in two colors of silk in the weft that gives it rich and irridescent green and copper hues which changes with the light. The sides are a quilted bordered in a neutral color. Chikan embroidery is an old tradition, which originated in Lucknow during the 3rd Century BC, and was at it's height of popularity during the Mughal rule. Judi Dench has adorned herself in various glamorous Lucknavi Chikan fashions at film awards shows and festivals over the years. These pillow covers were custom made by a select group of specialized artisans for ABC Home and Carpet in New York City and retailed for $350 each. These are new pillow covers with tags, and the price is wholesale making it an excellent value. Please see other listings for additional embroidered silk pillow styles.
This listing is for the covers only. Inserts not included.
Dry Clean Only.
Disclaimer: The silks may contain small imperfections that are inherent in handwoven silks, which adds character to any handmade products. Handwoven silks will vary slightly in color from one lot to the next, so if you buy more than one accent pillow in the same color it may vary slightly.
Please see other listings for more silk accent pillow styles. less
- 17.5ʺW × 0.25ʺD × 13.5ʺH
- Condition Notes
- Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history Excellent - Minor wear consistent with age and history less
Sofia MK in Sherman Oaks, CA
I've lived in Paris, London and Singapore and have traveled the world collecting beautiful ...
- Shop all from this seller
Q & A 0Ask the Seller
For Made-to-Order items, refer to the product description for lead times and delivery window specific to your item. For all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping is offered on select listings.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item in person and avoid shipping costs
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box are eligible
- Shipping charges start at $9 — Dependent on size, weight, value and packaging
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Local rates available on most items when the delivery location is within 50 miles
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type, value, size and location
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home
- Deliveries typically take about up to 6 weeks
- Delivery may take up to 8 weeks in more remote locations
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, value, size and location
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping offered and managed by the seller
- Pickup and delivery through a shipper of the seller’s choice
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery handled by the seller within a limited geography
- A confirmation email is sent after the purchase with: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return.
- All sales final 48 hours after receiving your purchase. (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below.)
- If a return is requested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for return.
- For approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales final once buyer takes possession of item.
- If you decide to cancel the order at pick up, you or your agent must reject the item at the time of pickup or delivery from the seller. Do not take the item with you or accept the curbside delivery.
- Please contact email@example.com to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a return.