- Casegoods & Storage
- Dressers & Chests of Drawers
- Kent Coffey "The Continental" Mid Century Walnu...
Kent Coffey "The Continental" Mid Century Walnut Highboy Dresser
Kent Coffey "The Continental" Mid Century Walnut and Brass 5 Drawer Highboy Dresser
When you purchase a piece we carefully ... moreKent Coffey "The Continental" Mid Century Walnut and Brass 5 Drawer Highboy Dresser
When you purchase a piece we carefully clean and prepare it for shipping. If during re-inspection we discover a door or drawer isn’t functioning properly, find water marks and visible scratches with color loss (usually on the top surface) or veneer chips, our Master Restorer Wally carefully restores the surfaces using tried and true restoration techniques with the original colors and finishes used by the manufacturer (the same way it was made) so you get an original MCM piece without the disappointment of bad refinishing or undisclosed hidden problems.
You get FREE SHIPPING on each additional purchase we deliver to your home at the same time and your whole order ships FREE on most orders of 5 or more pieces. (Contact us before buying multiple pieces so we can remove the extra shipping costs for you.) Most items ship within 2-4 weeks depending on our restoration lead time.
We have over 1500 pieces in our current inventory and we get new pieces in daily; so if you tell us what you’re considering buying and the price that works for you we’ll find it, fix it, and get it in your order with free shipping.
We take our photos in a controlled lighting studio to show as much detail as possible. We do not photoshop out blemishes. In almost all cases, the photos were taken before any work is done improving the piece, therefore the piece you get is often even better looking than it was in the photos. In some situations when we get the exact same piece back in stock that we've had before, we will use photos from a previous shoot. In these situations, the piece you get will be in the same (or better) condition than the photos.
We know how hard it is to purchase all the mid century furniture you need from multiple sources in different parts of the country and get them restored to your liking and shipped to your door at the same time, so we try to make all this as painless and worry-free as possible.
We keep you fully informed throughout the whole process - because we want you to be happy with your purchase and tell everyone how easy it is to buy real mid century modern furniture online without throwing their money away. less
- 40ʺW × 21ʺD × 47.25ʺH
- Mid-Century Modern
- Kent Coffey
- Item Type
- Vintage, Antique or Pre-owned
- Good Condition, Restored, Some Imperfections
- Condition Notes
- All pieces of furniture can be had in what we call Restored Vintage Condition. That means the piece is restored ... moreAll pieces of furniture can be had in what we call Restored Vintage Condition. That means the piece is restored upon purchase so it’s free of watermarks, chips or deep scratches with color loss - all of this is done at no additional cost to you, but it will take a bit longer to ship if you choose to have it restored. less
20837 does not qualify.
No questions or comments yet
Return Policy - All sales are final 48 hours after delivery, unless otherwise specified.
The Chairish Buyer Guarantee ensures that you have complete peace of mind when
making a purchase on Chairish in the event that your item:
- Does not arrive
- Is broken during transit
- Is materially different than what you purchased
- All sales are final on Made-to-Order items, some jewelry and limited selection of other items as noted in the returns and cancellations section of the product description.
- For all other items, sales are final 48 hours after delivery (Except Free Local Pickup and Seller Managed Local Delivery — see below).
- To request a return, please email email@example.com and include the order number and the reason for your return request.
- On approved returns, the buyer is responsible for full cost of return packing & shipping.
- Local Pickup & Local Delivery
- All sales are final once buyer or buyer’s agent takes possession of an item.
- Upon inspection, if you decide not to move forward with the purchase, you or your agent must refuse the item at the time of pickup/delivery from the seller. Once you have taken possession of the item, all sales are final. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you did not accept the item and would like to initiate a refund.
- Prior to shipping or local pickup, buyers may cancel an order for any reason, with the exception of Made-to-Order items, where supplies have been purchased or work begun on the item.
- Please notify us within 24 hours of purchase if you would like to cancel an order, as prompt cancellation will reduce the likelihood that you will incur return shipping charges.
- Once shipping or pickup has been initiated, the cancellation will be considered a return and you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.
Note: Made-to-Order items typically include a lead time or custom delivery window, which is detailed in the product description.
For shipping on all other items, please see below:
- Free Shipping
- Free shipping may be offered on select listings.
- Smaller items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date, while larger items and furniture may take up to 6 weeks for delivery.
- When an item with Free Shipping is returned, the cost of return shipping fees will be charged to the buyer.
- Free Local Pickup
- Local pickup allows customers to inspect an item at the time of pickup and avoid shipping costs.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification & Seller's contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate pickup
- Parcel Delivery
- Shipment is arranged through recognized carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and DHL.
- Only pieces that can be safely packed in a box or envelope may be shipped via parcel.
- Shipping charges start at $9 — and vary based on the size, weight, packaging and the value of the item.
- Items are typically delivered within 2 weeks of the purchase date.
- Chairish Local Delivery
- Item is delivered inside your home and placed in the room of your choice (installation and hookup are not included).
- Local rates are available on most items where the delivery location is within 50 miles.
- Shipping charges start at $149, depending on product type,, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
- Local deliveries typically take up to 3 weeks.
- Chairish In-home Delivery
- Deliveries may take up to 6 weeks, and up to 8 weeks when either the buyer or seller are located outside of standard shipping routes.
Shipping charges start at $299, depending on product type, size, location of the buyer and seller, and value of the item.
Delivery Type Under $2,000 Over $2,000 Chairish In-home Delivery $299 $399 Large Handling > 35 cu. ft. < 52 cu ft. $399 $449 Fragile and/or Oversized Handling Price may vary. Based on material, location and size. Price may vary. Based on material, location and size.
- Seller Managed Delivery
- Shipping is offered and managed by the seller, through a shipper of the seller’s choice.
- Available on items at the seller’s discretion.
- Seller Managed Local Delivery
- Local curbside delivery is offered and managed by the seller, within a limited geography.
- Following purchase, a confirmation email is sent to the confirmation email address associated with the order, and includes: Pickup Verification Code & Seller’s contact information
- Please contact the seller within 5 days to coordinate delivery.